Blog questions (Gabriel Gomes)

I took photoshop in high school and have been using PC for most my life

I hope learn the ability to make professional looking art

Pretty strong they are one of the few things I like

Only high school

I do have a computer but I do not have photoshop

PC all the way

Graphic design

Get good at animation and make it my career

I look at art but I really don't look at names so Iam not sure

I don't really listen to music or know enough musicians to have a favorite

Sometimes I do soccer things

So the time period is human tribal. Their is this other animal on earth at this time. its creature that has no true look. It merely takes the appearance of what it sees around it to blend into the area. Naturally they start copying humans but they aren't quite good at it yet. They are still learning. The humans start to catch on. Humans now gain the instinct of the uncanny valley. The feeling of creepiness when you see something that looks human but is not quite right. People wonder if the creature is still how could we know?

Image result for baby legs rick and morty

Comments

Popular Posts